- A Prospective, Single-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial of Bone Marrow Aspirate Concentrate for Knee Osteoarthritis.
- Concentrated Bone Marrow Aspirate for the Treatment of Chondral Injuries and Osteoarthritis of the Knee: A Systematic Review of Outcomes.
- Clinical outcome of autologous bone marrow aspirates concentrate (BMAC) injection in degenerative arthritis of the knee.
- Intra-articular viscosupplementation with hylan g-f 20 to treat osteoarthritis of the knee: an evidence-based analysis.
- Early results and lessons learned from a multicenter, randomized, double-blind trial of bone marrow aspirate concentrate in critical limb ischemia.
- Intra-articular Autologous Conditioned Plasma Injections Provide Safe and Efficacious Treatment for Knee Osteoarthritis: An FDA-Sanctioned, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Clinical Trial.
- Treatment with platelet-rich plasma is more effective than placebo for knee osteoarthritis: a prospective, double-blind, randomized trial.
- Matrix-Induced Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation versus Multipotent Stem Cells for the Treatment of Large Patellofemoral Chondral Lesions: A Nonrandomized Prospective Trial.
- Adipose Tissue-Derived Stem Cells in Regenerative Medicine Laura Frese,a Petra E. Dijkman,a and Simon P. Hoerstrupa,b,c,*. Transfus Med Hemother. 2016 Jul; 43(4): 268–274. Published online 2016 Jul 26. doi: 10.1159/000448180
- PRP Treatment Efficacy for Tendinopathy: A Review of Basic Science Studies
- Clinical Applications of Platelet-Rich Plasma in Patellar Tendinopathy
- Infiltration of Autologous Growth Factors in Chronic Tendinopathies
- Autologous protein solution prepared from the blood of osteoarthritic patients contains an enhanced profile of anti-inflammatory cytokines and anabolic growth factors
- Innovative regenerative medicine in the management of knee OA: The role of Autologous Protein Solution
- Safety and Treatment Effectiveness of a Single Autologous Protein Solution Injection in Patients with Knee Osteoarthritis
- Long-Term Follow-up of Intra-articular Injection of Autologous Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Patients with Knee, Ankle, or Hip Osteoarthritis
- Intra-articular injection of two different doses of autologous bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells versus hyaluronic acid in the treatment of knee osteoarthritis: multicenter randomized controlled clinical trial